Before I start with the regular song and dance I would like to apologize to Jayne Mullen, who was the fabulous guest that we had on the show for episode 12. For those who don't know episode 12 was lost to the ages. I am not exactly sure how, but I suspect that I simply neglected to save it. We will have to have Jayne on again some time, she really was a great guest.
In any case, on to the show.
Episode 13 is up; and 13 is a scary number right? So here it is, the spooktacular show where we talk about scary things.
RSS: http://hopelesslyoutofdate.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
Podomatic: http://hopelesslyoutofdate.podomatic.com
Hopelessly out of Date is on itunes so subscribe to us there, and leave a review if your feeling up to it. We also have started an official facebook page, so like us on there if you want up minute updates on episodes. Whenever we have guests on the show we tend to stream the recordings live, and the only way you will know when is by liking the facebook page, so do it!
Have a great day,
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment